Call for nominations – 2019 council election
January 23, 2019
ACP will be holding a council election for pharmacists in District 4 (Central Alberta).
The Alberta College of Pharmacy (ACP) will be holding a Council election for pharmacists in District 4 (Central Alberta).
You are an ideal candidate if you
- are motivated to advance public safety;
- want a hands-on role in advancing pharmacy practice in Alberta;
- model safe, effective, and responsible practice;
- have demonstrated leadership skills; and
- are able to commit 12 to 15 days per year over a three-year term.
Nominations open on January 31, 2019, and all nominations must be received by the registrar by 4:30 p.m. MT on February 28, 2019. Resources will be made available on the Council Elections page of the ACP website on January 31, 2019.