Application for nomination to Council
The Alberta College of Pharmacy (ACP) will hold a Council election for a pharmacy technician in District A (Northern Alberta) and for a pharmacy technician in District B (Southern Alberta).
The election in District A (Don Ridley incumbent) will be for a three (3) year term; and the election in District B (Dana Lyons incumbent) will be for a two (2) year term.
Applications for nominations must be received by the registrar by 4:30 p.m. MT on March 19, 2021. Council will consider the slate of nominees recommended by the nominating committee in mid-May, and elections will commence on or before June 1, 2021.
- Letter from the registrar
- Application for nomination form (fillable pdf)
- District map
- Eligibility requirements
- List of registrants eligible to apply for nomination to Council in District A (northern Alberta)
- List of registrants eligible to apply for nomination to Council in District B (southern Alberta)
- List of voting districts for pharmacy technicians
- Council responsibilities (Council Governance Policy GP-4)
- Councillor code of conduct (Council Governance Policy (GP-8)
- ACP Bylaws (election process covered in points 18 to 28)
- Emergency Authority Bylaw