2019 Council Election
The Alberta College of Pharmacy (ACP) will be holding a Council election for pharmacists in District 4 (Central Alberta).
You are an ideal candidate if you
- are motivated to advance public safety;
- want a hands-on role in advancing pharmacy practice in Alberta;
- model safe, effective, and responsible practice;
- have demonstrated leadership skills; and
- are able to commit 12 to 15 days per year over a three-year term.
Nominations open on January 31, 2019, and all nominations must be received by the registrar by 4:30 p.m. MT on February 28, 2019. The election will be held from March 15, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. MT until April 11, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. MT.
- Nomination letter from the registrar
- Nomination form
- List of registrants eligible for nomination in District 4 (Central Alberta)
- List of registrants eligible to vote in District 4 (Central Alberta)
- List of voting districts for pharmacists
- ACP bylaws (election process covered in points 17 to 27)
- Council responsibilities (Council Governance Policy GP-4)
- Councillor code of conduct (Council Governance Policy (GP-8)