The Alberta College of Pharmacy (ACP) will hold a Council election for a pharmacy technician in District A (Northern Alberta) and for a pharmacy technician in District B (Southern Alberta).
Voting for this year’s Council election of two pharmacy technicians opens at 12:00 noon MT on Monday, May 31, 2021 and closes at 4:30 p.m. MT on Thursday June 24, 2021.
All voting will take place online and can be accessed at abpharmacy.ca/vote2021. The voting site will not open until the election begins. To login to the voting site, eligible voters will use their ACP registration number and ACP password.
- District map
- List of voting districts for pharmacy technicians
- Council responsibilities (Council Governance Policy GP-4)
- Councillor code of conduct (Council Governance Policy (GP-8)
- ACP Bylaws (election process covered in points 18 to 28)
- Emergency Authority Bylaw