Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2016
The Canadian Pharmacists Conference is jointly presented by the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPHA) and the Alberta Pharmacists' Association (RxA), and will be held June 24-27, 2016, at the Calgary Telus Convention Centre in Calgary, Alberta.
Register by midnight (ET) on May 20 for early bird rates. Members of provincial pharmacy associations and AFPC save even more.
There will be more than 50 sessions to choose from, including:
- Opioid addiction, presented by David Juurlink and Beth Sproule
- Deprescribing hypoglycemic drugs, presented by Barbara Farrell
- Polypharmacy in seniors, presented by Cheryl Weiss
- Pharmacy security, presented by Detective David Keagan of the Calgary Police Service
- Building evidence for an advanced scope of pharmacy practice: the Alberta advantage, presented by Ross Tsuyuki
Find more information on the preliminary program and accommodation on www.pharmacists.ca/conference