Pain Society of Alberta 11th Annual Conference
With a breathtaking backdrop in Jasper National Park, this one-and-half-day conference, with preconference workshops, will benefit physicians and allied healthcare professionals with up-to-date education and management strategies to enhance the wellbeing of their patients living with persistent pain.
- Mechanical & Myofascial low back pain: strategies for assessment
- Pro-sleep, pro-analgesic, pro-alertness strategy
- Safe opioid prescribing
- Primary Care Network updates
- Medical Assistance in Dying
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Managing chronic pain in children and adolescents
- Pain in older adults with dementia
- More skills, less pills: non-pharmacological management strategies
- CME chronic pain management course
- President’s Gala
Registration is open. Early bird rates apply until September 9, 2017.