A pharmacy licence is issued based on the information provided during the application process. The licensee is responsible for applying for and reporting any changes to the Alberta College of Pharmacy (ACP).
Some pharmacy changes, such as licensee or ownership change or renovations, require approval from the college before they can be carried out.
If you are currently a licensee of a pharmacy in Alberta, you may manage your pharmacy profile in myACP. Additional information pertaining to all licensure-related requirements and processes are available in myACP.
All applications are available in myACP including the following:
- Applying to change the licensee
- Applying to change the owner, major shareholder, or proprietor’s representative
- Temporary pharmacist in charge application
- Annual pharmacy licence renewal
- Renovation application
- Relocation application
- Applying to change the pharmacy licence category
- Notification of pharmacy closure
You must log into myACP to access the Licensee Education Module.