If you are currently a registrant with the Alberta College of Pharmacy, you may manage your registration and your profile in myACP. Additional information pertaining to all registration-related requirements and processes are available in myACP.
All applications are available in myACP including
- applying to be a clinical pharmacist,
- applying to be a pharmacy technician,
- applying for authorization to administer drugs by injection,
- annual permit renewal,
- applying for an extension to your practice permit,
- moving to an inactive status, and
- requests for a letter of standing.
You must log into myACP to access the
- Jurisprudence Learning Module,
- Ethics and jurisprudence exam, and
- Structured Practical Training (SPT) program.