Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the ACP office is closed to the public as our staff work remotely. Click here to see how this impacts our programs and operations.



Adverse drug reaction reporting form (Health Canada)

Authorization to administer drugs by injection application

Clinical register application

Forgery report form (ACP)

Forgery report form (Health Canada)

Letter of Standing request form

Loss or theft of narcotics or controlled drugs report form (Health Canada)

PRAC ID application (Practitioner/Allied Practitioners Information form)

Registration under the Mobility Agreement for Canadian Pharmacists (MACP) application

Additional prescribing authorization

Additional prescribing authorization application

Additional prescribing authorization self-assessment form

Students & interns

Application for Clinical Pharmacist Register

Application for Provisional Register (Canadian university students)

Application for Provisional Register (degrees from outside Canada)

Student temporary registration form (for practicums and rotations in Alberta)

Work experience form

Pharmacy technicians

Language proficiency requirements (NAPRA)

Pharmacy Technician Register application

Provisional Pharmacy Technician Register application

Provisional Pharmacy Technician Register application - international pharmacy technicians

Provisional Pharmacy Technician Register application - transferring from another province

Technician Structured Practical Training (SPT)


Forms compilation

Demonstration of proficiency of product release


Five steps to opening your new pharmacy

New pharmacy letter of intent

New pharmacy licence application

Shared premises form

Add on a compounding and repackaging pharmacy licence application

Compounding and repackaging pharmacy agreement (PDF)

Compounding and repackaging pharmacy agreement (Word Doc)

Compounding and repackaging pharmacy agreement for services from Alberta to Saskatchewan (PDF)

Add on a mail order licence application

Pharmacy ownership change application

Pharmacy licensee change (manager) application

Temporary pharmacist in charge (TPIC) application

Pharmacy proprietor’s agent change application

Pharmacy name change application

Pharmacy renovation application

Pharmacy relocation application

Current floorplan submission

Request to maintain records at a location other than the pharmacy

Pharmacy closure form

Vaccine refrigerator temperature record (Alberta Health Services)

Drug error reporting

Drug incident report form (PDF)

Sample drug incident report form

Quarterly review form (PDF)

Sample quarterly review form


ACP committee candidate biographical sketch form

Credit card authorization form