ACP's sixth annual Leadership Forum
March 6, 2019
Are you an aspiring pharmacy leader? Apply by April 17, 2019!
Are you an aspiring pharmacy leader? The Alberta College of Pharmacy’s (ACP) sixth annual Leadership Forum will introduce a select group of participants to thought processes and skills that will help them lead in a world of constant change. During this two-and-a-half-day event, facilitators will guide participants through group and individual learning activities designed to build confidence and leadership skills valuable to your practice, your community, and your home.
Why does ACP host an annual Leadership Forum? Council has identified strong leadership as a critical success factor in pharmacy practice, our communities, and in the work of the college. Leadership skills are important across our professions, whether you’re a leader in your practice, organization, or community. If you have an interest in building your leadership capacity, consider applying to attend this year’s event!
- Afternoon Tuesday, June 11, 2019, to late afternoon Thursday, June 13, 2019.
- Specific starting and finishing times will be affirmed with final event details.
- Fairmont Palliser Hotel, Calgary
ACP will cover accommodation and meal costs for candidates selected to attend. Transportation and out-of-pocket expenses will be your personal responsibility.
How to apply
To apply, please submit
- a cover letter describing your leadership aspirations, particularly as they relate to your professional role and ACP; and
- a copy of your CV, outlining your professional background, achievements, leadership experiences, and awards received.
This information will serve as the foundation for selecting candidates for the limited number of spots available at the forum.
Please forward your application and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Wednesday, April 17, 2019. We will notify selected candidates by Wednesday, May 1, 2019.