ACP COVID-19 update
April 15, 2020
A reminder to check the ACP website regularly for updates and additions to our COVID-19 resources.
The Alberta College of Pharmacy (ACP) has updated several sections of the COVID-19 Guidance for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. The guidance provides pharmacy teams foundational information and advice to navigate the challenges of practice during the pandemic.
Since our last Link on April 1, 2020, the following guidance has been added to the webpage:
- Providing virtual care to patients
Since April 1, 2020, the following sections have also been updated:
- Preventative COVID-19 exposure measures for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians,
- General advice to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians,
- Guidance for prescription delivery,
- Temporary guidance for Opioid Agonist Therapy (OAT),
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) for direct patient care, and
- Health Canada s56(1) exemption for controlled substances.