ACP employment opportunity: Pharmacy Practice Consultant
February 2, 2015
Reporting to the Professional Practice Director, the Pharmacy Practice Consultant will:
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 250 practice settings and conduct territory planning according to performance segmentation.
- Perform practice and operations assessments with pharmacy teams to ensure compliance with legislation, ACP standards and the Code of Ethics and develop practice change goals to address deficiencies.
- Identify and evaluate sources, event and trends that may negatively affect patient safety and communicate findings to the Professional Practice Director.
- Coach practice teams over multiple visits to promote and sustain practice change and quality improvement.
- Champion practice improvements by developing and using educational programs and tools.
- Develop and use reporting tools to monitor progress on practice change goals.
- Facilitate training sessions for practice teams and students.
- Identify and develop peer leaders to advocate practice improvement.
- Collaborate proactively with the ACP team as well as a variety of stakeholders in healthcare and other disciplines to achieve the College’s mission and goals.
- Handle general inquiries from the public and registrants.
For more information and application details, please see the opportunity profile on the Careers page.