ACP Leadership Forum deadline extended
April 1, 2020
Aspiring leaders, apply by May 12, 2020!
Due to the extraordinary circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the Alberta College of Pharmacy (ACP) has extended the application deadline for the seventh annual Leadership Forum to May 12, 2020.
Why does ACP host an annual Leadership Forum? Fostering strong leadership in the profession has been identified by Council as a critical success factor in pharmacy practice, our communities, and in the work of the college. Leadership skills are vital across our professions, whether you’re a leader in your practice, organization, or community. During this two-and-a-half-day event, facilitators will support participants through group and individual learning activities designed to build confidence and leadership skills valuable to your practice, your community, and your home.
- Wednesday, June 10 to Friday, June 12, 2020
- Specific starting and finishing times will be affirmed with final event details.
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton
ACP will cover accommodation and meal costs for candidates selected to attend. Transportation and out-of-pocket expenses will be your personal responsibility.
How to apply
To apply, please submit
- a cover letter describing your leadership aspirations, particularly as they relate to your professional role and ACP; and
- a copy of your CV, outlining your professional background, achievements, leadership experiences, and awards received.
This information will serve as the foundation for selecting candidates for the limited number of spots available at the forum.Please forward your application and supporting documentation to email@example.com by May 12, 2020. We will notify selected candidates by May 13, 2020.