ACP planned website outages
June 12, 2019
Due to mandatory maintenance, ACP’s public website (abpharmacy.ca) and some online registrant services will be unavailable for brief periods. Please plan accordingly based on the schedule below:
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Time: 3:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Impact: Registrants will be unable to sign in to multiple ACP websites and services, specifically
- SPT portal,
- Competence portal,
- abpharmacy.ca website, and
- Jurisprudence learning module.
Date: Monday, July 1, 2019
Time: 10:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Impact: The search function on abpharmacy.ca will not be available.
Date: Monday, July 1, to Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Time: 11:00 p.m. July 1 to 1:00 a.m. July 2
Impact: The following websites/services will be unavailable:
- abpharmacy.ca website, including online register,
- Jurisprudence learning module,
- Booking or taking Jurisprudence exam,
- CCP tutorial,
- CCP prescribed activity, and
We apologize for any inconvenience.