ACP's seventh annual Leadership Forum
March 4, 2020
Are you an aspiring leader? Apply by April 15!
Do you feel called to lead in the world of pharmacy? The Alberta College of Pharmacy’s (ACP) seventh annual Leadership Forum will introduce a select group of participants to thought processes and skills that will help them chart a course through changing times. During this two-and-a-half-day event, facilitators will support participants through group and individual learning activities designed to build confidence and leadership skills valuable to your practice, your community, and your home.
Why does ACP host an annual Leadership Forum? Fostering strong leadership in the profession has been identified by Council as a critical success factor in pharmacy practice, our communities, and in the work of the college. Leadership skills are vital across our professions, whether you’re a leader in your practice, organization, or community. If you have an interest in building your leadership capacity, consider applying to attend this year’s event!
- Wednesday, June 10 to Friday, June 12, 2020
- Specific starting and finishing times will be affirmed with final event details.
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton
ACP will cover accommodation and meal costs for candidates selected to attend. Transportation and out-of-pocket expenses will be your personal responsibility.
How to apply
To apply, please submit
- a cover letter describing your leadership aspirations, particularly as they relate to your professional role and ACP; and
- a copy of your CV, outlining your professional background, achievements, leadership experiences, and awards received.
This information will serve as the foundation for selecting candidates for the limited number of spots available at the forum.Please forward your application and supporting documentation to email@example.com by April 15, 2020. We will notify selected candidates by May 5, 2020.