Apply now for ACP’s 8th Leadership Forum
November 2, 2022
Build your leadership capacity and expand your horizons!
Are you a pharmacy professional looking for opportunities to expand your professional role, pursue new leadership opportunities within your profession and/or community, or incorporate leadership into your practice?
ACP's eighth Leadership Forum is an excellent opportunity for pharmacy technicians and pharmacists to build confidence and leadership skills valuable to your practice and your community. During this two-and-a-half-day event, facilitators will support a select group of participants through exercises and discussions aimed to help them navigate challenging times.
Whether you’re a leader in your practice, organization, or community, participating in the ACP Leadership Forum is a great way to build your leadership capacity.
- Wednesday, June 14 – Friday, June 16, 2023.
- Specific starting and finishing times will be affirmed with final event details.
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton.
ACP will cover accommodation and meal costs for candidates selected to attend. Transportation, parking, and out-of-pocket expenses will be your personal responsibility.
How to apply
To apply, please submit
- a cover letter describing your leadership aspirations, particularly as they relate to your professional role and ACP; and
- a copy of your CV, outlining your professional background, achievements, leadership experiences, and awards received.
This information will serve as the foundation for selecting candidates for the limited number of spots available at the forum.
Please forward your application and supporting documentation to email@example.com by January 31, 2023. We will notify selected candidates by February 15, 2023.