Attention: aspiring pharmacy leaders
July 21, 2021
Apply to attend ACP’s seventh Leadership Forum!
After a one-year hiatus due to the pandemic, the Alberta College of Pharmacy is once again facilitating our Leadership Forum for aspiring pharmacy leaders. The two-and-a-half-day event will introduce a select group of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to thought processes and skills to help them lead in times of constant change. Facilitators will guide participants through group and individual learning activities designed to build confidence and leadership skills valuable to your practice and your community.
Why apply to participate in the Leadership Forum? Leadership skills are vital across our professions, whether you’re a leader in your practice, organization, or community. If you have an interest in building your leadership capacity, this would be a worthwhile experience.
- Wednesday, September 29 to Friday, October 1, 2021.
- Specific starting and finishing times will be affirmed with final event details.
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton.
ACP will cover accommodation and meal costs for candidates selected to attend. Transportation, parking, and out-of-pocket expenses will be your personal responsibility.
How to apply
To apply, please submit
- a cover letter describing your leadership aspirations, particularly as they relate to your professional role and ACP; and
- a copy of your CV, outlining your professional background, achievements, leadership experiences, and awards received.
This information will assist us in selecting candidates for the limited number of spots available at the forum.
Please forward your application and supporting documentation to Leslie.Ainslie@abpharmacy.ca by August 3, 2021. We will notify selected candidates by August 27, 2021.