Call for nominations - council elections
January 30, 2014
ACP will be holding council elections for four positions this spring:
- District 2 (Southern Alberta)
- District 4 (Central Alberta)
- District 5 (Calgary)
- Pharmacy Technician (District B, Southern Alberta)
Who can be a candidate?
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- are motivated to advance public safety;
- want a hands-on role in advancing pharmacy practice in Alberta;
- model safe, effective, responsible practice;
- have demonstrated leadership skills; and
- are able to commit 12 to 15 days per year over a three-year term.
Nominations must arrive at the college office by 4:30 p.m. on Fri., Feb. 28, 2014.
- Nomination information letter
- Nomination form
- ACP bylaws (election process covered in points 17 to 27)
- Council responsibilities
- Councillor code of conduct