Call for nominations - council elections
January 27, 2015
ACP will hold council elections for three positions this spring:
District 1 (northern Alberta)
District 5 (Calgary)
District A (pharmacy technician - northern Alberta)
Who can be a candidate?
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- are motivated to advance public safety;
- want a hands-on role in advancing pharmacy practice in Alberta;
- model safe, effective, responsible pharmacy practice;
- have demonstrated leadership skills; and
- are able to commit about 15 days per year over a three-year term.
Successful candidates will join nine other individuals including elected pharmacists (5), pharmacy technicians (1), and members of the public appointed by the minister (3) to form the council. Council members provide leadership through compliance with the following code of conduct when fulfilling their responsibilities.
Nominations open on January 30, 2015. Nominations must be received by the registrar by 4:30 p.m. on February 28, 2015.