CCP portfolio assessors needed
March 20, 2019
ACP is recruiting pharmacists to serve as assessors for the upcoming Continuing Competence Program (CCP) audit.
Assessors will attend a one-day training workshop in Edmonton on Monday, June 17, 2019. During the audit period, assessors will audit the CCP portfolios at their home via a secure online process. The time commitment is approximately 30 hours between mid-July and mid-September.
You may work at your own pace. Portfolios will be assigned in early July, and then you have until mid-September to submit your completed audits.
We are looking for pharmacists who can demonstrate the principles of valid, fair, and reliable assessment and who can apply the grading procedure fairly and objectively. Auditors must
- be in good standing on the clinical register;
- have a minimum of one year of experience in direct patient care within the past three years; and
- not currently be, or have been, the subject of a disciplinary action or unresolved investigation.
Assessment experience is not required but is considered an asset.
- Contract rate of $31 per assessment for online audits.
- Per diem of $430 for the in-person training workshop.
- ACP will cover travel, accommodation, and meal expenses, in accordance with Council policy, for the in-person meeting.
- Develop your assessment skills.
- Learn more about different types of pharmacy practices.
- Be inspired by other pharmacists’ practices.
- Contribute to your profession.
How to apply
Complete and submit the online application by Friday, April 12, 2019. Successful applicants will be contacted by Monday, April 29, 2019. If you weren’t selected, there will be other opportunities in the future!Questions? Contact Denise Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.