Centennial conference update
May 17, 2011
To celebrate this landmark year, RxA and ACP are hosting the Centennial Conference at the Jasper Park Lodge this Friday and Saturday.
CCCEP accreditation confirmed: Conference delegates can earn up to 6 CEUs at the conference and another 3 by attending a pre-conference session.
- Don’t forget to pack your...
- “Dress a Decade” duds – Friday night, dress in period clothing from your favourite decade. Whether it be a fedora from the 30s, tie-dye from the 60s or leg warmers from the 80s, help us kickoff the Centennial Conference with flair!
- Pharmacy wear - On Saturday, sport your past pharmacy conference t-shirts, buttons, hats or any suitable pharmacy-themed garb to inject some fun into the sessions.
- Gala garments - Saturday night, bring on the bling in cocktail or business formal wear for the wine and cheese reception and gala dinner.
- Check out updated session offerings. Visit http://pharmacy100.ab.ca/conference.html to view the updated conference schedule.
- RSVP for shuttle service. If you will be requiring shuttle service from the Best Western Jasper Inn & Suites or the Coast Pyramid Lake Resort, please contact Jody Johnson at 780.990.0326 or email email@example.com.