Competence program congratulations and team challenge
April 20, 2016
Congratulations to the 2,634 pharmacists who have already completed the prescribed Jurisprudence Self-Assessment available in the CCP portal! Now, there are only three more steps remaining for you to meet program requirements by May 31, 2016.
If you’re still working on your professional portfolio, you’re not alone. To support you with completing the program requirements, in addition to the CCP tutorial, we’ve developed a number of tools, including:
- Examples of Implementation Objectives
- How to write SMART objectives
- How to upload a supporting document
- Submitting your professional portfolio
Let’s track our progress collectively. In the next few issues of The Link, we will provide you with a visual update on our team’s progress. Remember, our goal is to achieve a 100 per cent completion rate. Ready…set…go!
- Complete the Jurisprudence Self-Assessment - Available in the Self-Assessment/Prescribed Activities section of the CCP portal
- Complete learning activities – Complete at least 15 CEUs during the CE cycle (June 1, 2015 to May 31, 2016), and document each activity on a Learning Record
- Put your learning to use – Implement a minimum of one CEU worth of learning into your practice and document this on an Implementation Record (you only need to complete one record)
- Submit your Learning and Implementation Records to ACP by May 31, 2016
All pharmacists are required to complete these program requirements prior to renewing their practice permits. Exception: Only individuals who become licensed as a pharmacist for the first time between January 1 and June 30, 2016 are exempt from submitting their professional portfolios at renewal.
For assistance, please contact a member of the competence team at email@example.com; and/or review the FAQ’s on the ACP website.