Council approves 2020-21 ACP fee schedule
January 8, 2020
The updated fee schedule is now available on the ACP website.
ACP Council has approved the college’s 2020-21 fee schedule for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and licensed pharmacies. A cost of living increase has been applied to most fees in all categories. In three of the previous six years, the cost of living increase was waived by Council.
There are some notable changes in the 2020-21 fee schedule:
- The community pharmacy licence fee and compounding and repackaging licence fee will both increase to $1,590. Before making the decision, Council considered feedback received from registrants during a required 60-day consultation.
- The additional prescribing authorization fee will increase by cost of living for the first time since 2007.
- The non-compliance fee for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians will increase to $150.
- An “application for review or appeal” fee has been added.
- The pharmacy relocation fee has increased by more than the cost of living to cover the cost of the inspection that occurs for each relocation.