Council elections - call for nominations
January 27, 2016
ACP will hold council elections for two pharmacist positions this spring:
- District 3 (Edmonton)
- District 4 (Central Alberta)
Nominations open on January 29, 2016. Nominations must be received by the registrar by 4:30 p.m. on February 29, 2016.
Who can be a candidate?
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- are motivated to advance public safety;
- want a hands-on role in advancing pharmacy practice in Alberta;
- model safe, effective, responsible pharmacy practice;
- have demonstrated leadership skills; and
- are able to commit about 15 days per year over a three-year term.
Successful candidates will join 10 other individuals including elected pharmacists (5), pharmacy technicians (2), and members of the public appointed by the Minister (3) to form the council. Council members provide leadership through compliance with the following Code of Conduct when fulfilling their responsibilities.
Nomination Lists (eligible registrants)
ACP bylaws (election process covered in points 17 to 27)