The countdown is on! Only 5 weeks left to complete your professional portfolio!
April 26, 2017
Congratulations to the 2,619 pharmacists who have already completed the prescribed Jurisprudence Self-Assessment available in theContinuing Competence Program (CCP) portal! You’re only three steps away from meeting program requirements by May 31, 2017.
Still working on your professional portfolio? You’re not alone. The Competence Team is here to help and we’ve developed some great resources to support you along the way:
- CCP tutorial (we recommend starting here)
- Examples of Implementation Objectives
- How to write SMART objectives
- How to upload a supporting document
- Submitting your professional portfolio
Let’s track our progress collectively with the CCP Team Challenge! In the next few issues of The Link, we’ll provide you with a visual update on our team’s progress towards achieving a 100 per cent completion rate. Ready…set…go!
Four easy steps to meet program requirements:
- Complete the Jurisprudence Self-Assessment - Available in the Self-Assessment/Prescribed Activities section of the CCP portal
- Complete learning activities – Complete at least 15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) during the Continuing Education (CE) cycle (June 1, 2016 to May 31, 2017) and document each activity on a Learning Record
- Put your learning to use – Implement a minimum of one CEU worth of learning into your practice and document this on an Implementation Record (note: you only need to complete one record)
- Submit your Learning and Implementation Records to ACP by May 31, 2017
All pharmacists are required to complete these program requirements prior to renewing their practice permits. Exception: Only individuals who became licensed as a pharmacist for the first time or reinstated between January 1 and June 30 are exempt from submitting their professional portfolios at renewal.