Need help with determining your implementation objective?
April 14, 2015
- "How to implement learning in the new Competence Program" ACP News – November/December 2014
- FAQ – Competence Program: Addresses questions on the program including how to implement your learning
- Sample Implementation Records: Available under CCP requirements on the ACP website
- Implementation Objective Planning Tool: A tool available in the Self-Assessment section of the CCP web portal.
Checklist - ensure your implementation objective:
- Results in one of the following outcomes:
- Improvement to your professional practice, organization, and/or the way care is delivered; and/or
- Transfer of knowledge, skill, or ability to others
- Affects another individual (e.g., a patient, a co-worker, another healthcare professional)
- Produces evidence of implementation
- Directly involves the application of at least 1 CEU
- Relates to one of the pharmacy domains (pharmacy practice, medical knowledge, or systems-based practice)