New job or contact information? You must notify ACP
April 3, 2012
Registrants must notify ACP when there is a change to your:
a) home address
b) e-mail address
d) degrees, certificates, diplomas and other qualifications (pharmacy-related)
e) employer’s name or place of business
(Reference: Section 41(1) of the Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians Profession Regulation)
You may update most of your personal information online via your Registrant Profile. To update your profile:
- Click on Registrant profile login on the left of the ACP homepage.
- Click on Login/Logout and then enter your user User ID (registrant number) and your password.*
- Click on View Profile. Click on the Edit button in the appropriate section and update your information.
- Click Save.
- Your record is now updated.
*Forgot your password? To reset your password online:
- Click on Registration profile login. This will take you to the login screen.
- Click on the Click here if you forgot your password link found below the login screen.
- Follow the prompts to reset your password.
To make a name or employment change, contact ACP by:
Phone – 780-990-0321 or 877-227-3838
Fax – 780-990-0328
Email – email@example.com