New look and formatting for Alberta Netcare Portal
February 18, 2014
On Feb. 27, updates will be made to Alberta Netcare Portal to improve the look and enhance usability of the system.
Some ofthe changes include:
- Updated Worklist format: users will be able to add any number of patients to their worklists. This enhancement is a response to numerous requests from the user community.
- New colours: the framework will be gray instead of blue. The layout will be updated to enhance the readability.
- New icons: for the menu, shortcuts and worklists
- New date format: for the clinical document viewer
- Transcribed Report History: users in the Calgary zone will be able to compare an updated transcribed report with earlier versions and note the changes that were made. The updates can include additional information, changes to clinical findings or recommendations, cancellation of the report, or no discernible change.
For a preview, please view the information sheet Why do these screens look different? on the Alberta Netcare website.
All of the important updates and outages for Alberta Netcare are available to current users by email. If you are not getting these updates, please update your email information in the "My Details" section in Alberta Netcare Portal next time you're logged in.