New pharmacy licence? Please update your website
June 11, 2013
When you receive your new 2013-2014 pharmacy licence, ensure it is uploaded onto your website. Section 23 of the Pharmacy and Drug Regulation requires that a pharmacy website display a scanned copy of the current pharmacy licence.
Please ensure that your pharmacy website displays:
- the location, mailing address, email address and telephone number of the licensed pharmacy
- the name, pharmacist practice permit number and business address of the licensee
- a statement that the licensee is required to provide, on the request of a patient, the name and practice permit number of any regulated member who provides a pharmacy service to the patient or who engages in the practice of pharmacy with respect to a patient
- the name and business address of the proprietor
- if the proprietor is a corporation, the name of the proprietor’s representative
- a scanned copy of the Patient Concerns poster (a link to the poster on the ACP website is also acceptable).