New pharmacy licence? Update your website
June 24, 2014
When you receive your 2014-2015 pharmacy licence, ensure it is uploaded onto your website. Section 23 of the Pharmacy and Drug Regulation requires that pharmacy websites display a scanned copy of the current pharmacy licence.
Please ensure that the information displayed is current and meets the requirements of Pharmacy and Drug Regulation (Section 23):
- The location, mailing address, email address and telephone number of the licensed pharmacy
- The name, pharmacist practice permit number, and business address of the licensee
- A statement that the licensee is required to provide, on the request of a patient, the name and practice permit number of any regulated member who provides a pharmacy service to the patient or who engages in the practice of pharmacy with respect to a patient
- The name and business address of the proprietor
- If the proprietor is a corporation, the name of the proprietor’s representative
- A scanned copy of the Patient Concerns poster (a link to the poster on the ACP website is also acceptable).