Pharmacist online renewal now open!
April 25, 2016
April 25, 2016
Online renewal is now open for pharmacists and associate pharmacists! Renewal is due by May 31, 2016.
How to renew
- Submit your CCP requirements. Before you can complete your online renewal, you must ensure you have submitted your Continuing Competence Program (CCP) requirements via the CCP portal. The option to submit all requirements was not available until the online renewal was turned on, and is now available.
- CCP Portal Login
- Once you have submitted all CCP requirements, you can proceed with your online renewal.
- Renew permit online. Online annual permit renewal is available on our website at https://acp.alinityapp.com/webclient.
- Log on using your username and password.
- Select the Renewal tab and follow the directions.
Forgot your username and password?
To log on to renew your permit online, you will need your username and password. Your username and password will be the same for all secure areas of the website including the CCP portal.
- Your username is your ACP registration number which is on your practice permit.
- If you have forgotten your password, use this link to have a new password generated: https://acp.alinityapp.com/webclient/RequestCredentials.aspx?ScrollHeight=295&MPEID=MPERequestCredentials. Please note, passwords are case sensitive.
- You will receive an email with your new password. As it is a computer-generated password, you may want to copy and paste your new password the first time you log on.
- Once your new password has been issued, use this link (https://acp.alinityapp.com/webclient) and your newly-issued password to sign in.
- Choose the "change password" button directly under your name to change your password.
Clinical pharmacist: $842.10 ($802 plus $42.10 GST)
Associate register: $244.65 ($233 plus $11.65 GST)
Non-compliance fee: $86.10 ($82 plus $4.10 GST)
This fee will be assessed to any clinical pharmacist whose practice permit renewal remains outstanding after May 31 and up to June 30, 2016. This fee is in addition to the practice permit fee for clinical pharmacists. Clinical pharmacists whose renewals are outstanding as of June 30, 2016 will be suspended effective July 1, 2016 and will be required to pay a reinstatement fee of $280.35 ($267 plus $13.35 GST) in addition to the annual practice permit fee before regaining their statuses as clinical pharmacists.
Questions? Contact us
Questions/problems regarding renewal:
ACP Registration Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions/problems regarding CEUs, Implementation Records, audits, etc.:
ACP Competence Department, email@example.com