Pharmacist online renewal now open
May 1, 2012
Renewal deadline for pharmacists: May 31, 2012
How to renew:
- Click on Registrant profile login.
- Log on and select the Renewal tab. Follow the tabs under Renewal for each step of the renewal process. (Forgot your password? Click the link underneath the login area to reset it)
See the tip sheet for helpful hints.
Your application for status as Pharmacist 2012/13 must include:
- a valid email address
- declaration of compliance with professional liability insurance coverage [i.e., minimum two million dollar claims-made or occurrence-based professional liability insurance policy that is personal and transportable to any place of practice in Alberta, and provides coverage for the time period being renewed (July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013)]
- completion of an online continuing professional development log
- declaration of compliance with continuing education requirements
- the required fee payment
Thinking of changing your status? Clinical pharmacists may change their status to associate, retired, or cancelled, and associate registrants may change to retired or cancelled online.
Clinical pharmacist: $802.20 ($764.00 plus $38.20 GST)
Associate registrant: $233.10 ($222.00 plus $11.10 GST)
Non-compliance fee: $81.90 ($78.00 plus $3.90 GST)
This fee will be assessed to any clinical pharmacist whose practice permit renewal remains outstanding after May 31 and up to June 30, 2012. This fee is in addition to the practice permit fee for clinical pharmacists.
Clinical pharmacists whose renewals are outstanding as of June 30, 2012 will be suspended effective July 1, 2012 and will be required to pay a reinstatement fee of $267.75 ($255.00 plus $12.75 GST) in addition to the annual practice permit fee before regaining their statuses as clinical pharmacists.
Questions? Contact us
Reinstatement requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions/problems regarding renewal:
ACP Registration Department, email@example.com
Questions/problems regarding CEUs, CPD Logs, audits, etc.:
ACP Competence Department, firstname.lastname@example.org