Reminder: CCP portfolio assessors needed
March 29, 2017
Interested in developing your assessment skills, learning about different types of pharmacy practices, and contributing to our profession?Apply online to become an assessor for the upcoming Continuing Competence Program (CCP). Applications are due by April 7, 2017.
- Attend a one-day training workshop in Edmonton on June 12, 2017, and
- Audit CCP portfolios at your home via a secure online process
Expected hours of work: approximately 30 hours (total)
Timeframe: June 15, 2017 – September 15, 2017 (approximate)
You may work at your own pace. Portfolios will be assigned to you in mid-June and then you have until mid-September to submit your completed audits.
We are looking for pharmacists who are able to demonstrate the principles of valid, fair, and reliable assessment and who can apply the grading procedure fairly and objectively. Auditors must:
- Be in good standing on the clinical register,
- Have a minimum of one year of experience in direct patient care within the past three years, and
- Not currently be, or have been, the subject of a disciplinary action or unresolved investigation
Experience in assessment is not required, but is considered an asset.
- Contract rate of $59/hour for online audits done at home
- Per diem of $410 for the in-person training workshop
- ACP will cover travel, accommodation, and meal expenses in accordance with council policy for the in-person meeting
Other benefits of being a CCP portfolio assessor
- Develop your assessment skills
- Learn more about different types of pharmacy practices
- Be inspired by other pharmacists’ practices
- Contribute to the profession
- Get to hang out with other keen pharmacists!
How to apply
Complete and submit the online application by April 7, 2017. Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you haven’t been contacted by May 4, it means you were not selected. There will be other opportunities in the future!
Questions? Email Denise Brooks at email@example.com