Responding to growing needs and shifting expectations
April 19, 2023
ACP Connect returns May 17 in Red Deer and May 18 in Calgary for an opportunity to collectively reflect on recent experiences and share success stories.
The pandemic was a catalyst for significant societal changes, many of which are now norms. Pharmacy teams have been through a lot during this time—stepping up for patients when other healthcare providers were not available, providing immunizations, testing—all while endeavouring to provide the level of care that patients expect.
ACP wants to hear firsthand reflections from pharmacy teams about how you adapted in response to these challenges:
- How would you describe your pharmacy team's experiences in addressing the growing needs of patients?
- Has patients’ understanding and expectations of pharmacy teams changed, and if so, how?
- How has your team responded to changing demands and expectations?
- Can you share some of your successes in building capacity and resilience within your team?
Join ACP president Irene Pfeiffer and registrar Greg Eberhart to reflect on recent experiences and share your learnings with your colleagues at one of the following ACP Connect events:
- Red Deer – Wednesday, May 17, 2023, from 7:00-8:30 p.m. MT; or
- Calgary – Thursday, May 18, 2023, from 7:00-8:30 p.m. MT.
The Calgary event will also be live streamed for those unable to attend in person.
This is a great opportunity to share your experiences with your pharmacy colleagues and how you’ve adapted your practices moving forward. Let’s learn from each other!
Watch your email inbox for an invitation to ACP Connect coming soon. Remember, participating in ACP Connect is worth non-accredited continuing education units (CEUs) for your continuing competence portfolio.
We hope to see you there!