Since our last edition of the Link, ACP has added or updated several sections of the college’s COVID-19 Guidance for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. If you missed our regular emails, please take note below of what’s new since April 15, 2020.
The following guidance has been added to the webpage:
- Post-consumer returns,
- Guidance for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians working remotely, and
- Administering injections during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following guidance has been updated:
- Patient medication supply guidance,
- Guidance for pharmacy staff occupational illness,
- Temporary guidance for Opioid Agonist Therapy (OAT), and
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) for direct patient care.
A reminder to check the COVID-19 Guidance webpage regularly to watch for new or updated materials to help you provide the best care possible for your patients and so you and your team can stay safe.