The Alberta College of Pharmacists (ACP) is hosting meetings in November to update technicians and pharmacists on technician regulation, ACP council priorities for 2010, and emerging issues.
Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are invited to the following meetings:
- Nov. 16 – The Sandman Lethbridge, 421 Mayor Magrath Drive S
- Nov. 17 – Carriage House Inn, 9030 Macleod Trail South, Calgary
- Nov. 18 – Edmonton Sawridge, 4235 Gateway Blvd
- Nov. 19 – Neighbourhood Inn, 5011 66 St, Bonnyville
Time: 7 – 9 p.m.
- Light refreshments will be served
- No fee or pre-registration
You can also review the ACP webinar on technician regulation.
Originally published in the October 20, 2009, issue of The Link