Find a registrant or pharmacy

Find a registrant Find a pharmacy

Search the website

Help me with...

Do you compound and repackage? You may need to update your form

November 1, 2011

Pharmacies that compound or repackage drugs to be dispensed through other community pharmacies must have:

  • a compounding and repackaging licence, and
  • an agreement in the form approved by council with each community pharmacy to which they provide services.

Council recently amended the agreement form. If you hold a compounding and repackaging pharmacy licence, or if you operate a licensed pharmacy and hold an agreement with a compounding and repackaging pharmacy, please review and update your agreement using the amended form to ensure that it is current.

You can download the updated form from ACP’s website under Registration & Licensure/Pharmacies.