With ACP’s registration renewal deadline having passed on May 31, our registration team has been busy processing applications, and printing and mailing out renewed practice permits and pharmacy licences.
However, due to volume, decentralization of the ACP office, and potential delays with Canada Post, registrants and licensees may experience delays with receiving their practice permits and/or pharmacy licences. You may not receive your new practice permit and/or pharmacy licence until July. We have received a high volume of calls from registrants and licensees requesting confirmation that their renewal application has been processed.
Pharmacist practice permit renewal
- If you completed the online practice permit renewal process and received an email confirming your credit card transaction, that is confirmation that your practice permit renewal application has been processed successfully.
- Even if your renewal application has been successfully processed, the status on your online profile for the 2020/21 term will continue to show as pending until July 1, 2020, when the new term begins.
- If your application to renew your practice permit is still outstanding, ACP would have already reached out via email.
- If you have successfully submitted your application, please expect delays in the delivery of your new practice permit.
Pharmacy licence renewal
- If your pharmacy licence renewal application is still outstanding, ACP would have already reached out via email. If you have submitted the renewal application and have not received an email regarding an outstanding application, it means your application has been received.
- As with delivery of practice permits, please expect delays in the delivery of your new pharmacy licence.