Thursday, February 19, 2015
Join the Alberta College of Pharmacists in a Tweet-a-Thon to discuss the future of pharmacy practice in Alberta. Pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacy students around Alberta are asked to take part in a one and a half hour Tweet-a-thon that will discuss where the practice of pharmacy is headed and where the greatest opportunities and challenges will arise.
Greg Eberhart, Registrar of the Alberta College of Pharmacists will also be participating in the Tweet-a-Thon, posing questions and contributing to the discussion.
How to participate
- On February 19, 2015, send a tweet from your Twitter account describing where you think the practice of pharmacy is headed (remember:do not include identifying patient information in your tweets).
- Be sure to include in your tweet the hashtag used specifically for this event: #PharmAB
- Remember to keep your tweets under 140 characters.
- Follow and contribute to the discussion by streaming #PharmAB on your Twitter feed.
- Encourage your members, staff members, or friends to tweet in response to the questions.