- “Tips to achieving your implementation objective”ACP News – January/February 2015
- “Ten tips on documenting your implementation” ACP News – March/April 2015
- Sample Implementation Records: Available under CCP requirements on the ACP website
- CCP tutorial: The tutorial focuses on how to complete an Implementation Record. The CCP tutorial is available in the Self-Assessment/Prescribed Activities section of the CCP web portal.
Checklist – Should your Implementation Record be selected for audit, your peer assessors will be looking for the following:
- Are the learning activities identified relevant to your implementation objective?
- Is your implementation objective clearly outlined and related to pharmacy practice, medical knowledge, and/or systems-based practice?
- Is your rationale for choosing the implementation objective and how it is relevant to your practice clearly indicated?
- Are the steps you took to achieve the implementation objective clearly indicated?
- Is the outcome of the implementation clearly explained?
- Is it clearly evident that you played a role in the implementation and that the implementation objective was achieved?
- Do your records appear professional?