When you receive your 2012-2013 pharmacy licence, ensure it is uploaded onto your website. Section 23 of the Pharmacy and Drug Regulation requires that pharmacy websites display a scanned copy of the current pharmacy licence.
New pharmacy licence? Update your website
Please ensure that the information displayed is current and meets the requirements of Pharmacy and Drug Regulation (Section 23):
- the location, mailing address, email address and telephone number of the licensed pharmacy
- the name, pharmacist practice permit number, and business address of the licensee
- a statement that the licensee is required to provide, on the request of a patient, the name and practice permit number of any regulated member who provides a pharmacy service to the patient or who engages in the practice of pharmacy with respect to a patient
- the name and business address of the proprietor
- if the proprietor is a corporation, the name of the proprietor’s representative
- a scanned copy of the Patient Concerns poster (a link to the poster on the ACP website is also acceptable).