Watch your mailbox! The next wave of letters informing pharmacists that they have been selected for competence assessment will be mailed on March 23, 2012. If you haven’t received a letter by April 6, 2012, you have not been chosen.
ACP has created lots of resources to help pharmacists prepare for a Competence Assessment. On the Continuing Competence section of the ACP website, you will find:
- an overview of the RxCEL Competence program
- the Competence Assessment Handbook
- RxCEL Competence Program Rules
- a link to the online Competence Assessment e-tutorial
- Competence Program FAQs
- resources for Competence Assessment
- Professional Portfolio tips
- sample Practice Enhancement Records for the Professional Portfolio
- a new webinar – Competence Assessment: What you REALLY need to know.