Your privacy is important to us.
We are committed to protecting all personal information that you share with us.
This commitment to safeguarding your privacy is reflected in our Privacy and Confidential Information policy that guides our employees on all aspects of collection, use and disclosure of confidential information. This policy replaces our previous Privacy of Personal Information policy and is in compliance with Alberta’s privacy legislation, such as Personal Information Protection Act, which came into effect on January 1, 2004.
- ACP collects only the confidential information required for college business.
- Before collecting, using, and/or disclosing your confidential information, ACP seeks your consent unless the collection, use, or disclosure is authorized or required by legislation.
- ACP honours your consent decision.
- ACP keeps your confidential information secure at all times.
- ACP acknowledges your right to see the confidential information we hold about you.
- ACP strives to keep records as accurate as possible.
You should discuss concerns about how ACP handles confidential information with the ACP privacy officer.
1100-8215 112 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 2C8
Toll Free: 1-877-227-3838