Congratulations to the 756 pharmacy technicians who have already completed the prescribed CCP Tutorial and Jurisprudence Self-Assessment available in the CCP portal! Now, there are only three more steps remaining for you to meet program requirements by November 30, 2016.
If you’re still working on your professional portfolio, you’re not alone. To support you with completing the program requirements, in addition to the CCP tutorial, we’ve developed a number of tools, including:
- How to write SMART objectives
- How to upload a supporting document
- Submitting your professional portfolio
- Sample learning and implementation records
Let’s track our progress collectively. In the next few issues of The Link, we will provide you with a visual update on our team’s progress. Remember, our goal is to achieve a 100 per cent completion rate. Ready, set, go!
What are the stepsI need to take?
- Complete the two prescribed activities:
(both are available in the Self-Assessment/Prescribed Activities section of the CCP portal)
- Complete learning activities – Complete at least 15 CEUs during the CE cycle (December 1, 2015 to November 30, 2016) and document each activity on your Learning Record
- Put your learning to use – Implement a minimum of one CEU worth of learning into your practice and document this on your Implementation Record (you only need to complete one record)
- Submit your Learning and Implementation Records to ACP