Why work for ACP?
ACP is committed to creating a positive culture and working environment for our team members. We strive to celebrate team member contributions, promote continuous learning, and ensure that our team members are empowered and satisfied.
Some of the benefits offered at ACP include:
- ongoing individual and team professional development;
- opportunities to participate in community service initiatives;
- social activities during office hours;
- a competitive compensation and benefit package;
- twelve statutory holidays; and
- a paid break between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Who are we?
As the regulatory body for pharmacy practice in Alberta, the Alberta College of Pharmacy employs a committed team to support our mandate. Our team members thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and are passionate about supporting and protecting the public’s health and well-being.
- the health, safety, and well-being of Albertans;
- professional and ethical conduct in all we do;
- transparent expectations and processes;
- accountability for decisions and actions;
- respect for the skills, capabilities, and contributions of all team members;
- collaboration and partnerships;
- innovation and creativity in fulfilling our mission; and
- a positive culture and working environment for our employees.
Learn more about our mission, vision, mandate, and business practices.