Find a registrant or pharmacy

Find a registrant Find a pharmacy

Search the website

Help me with...

Returning to practice (pharmacy technician)

If you were previously registered as a pharmacy technician in Alberta and wish to return to practice, you will need to submit an application for reinstatement in myACP. If you were previously on the provisional pharmacy technician or courtesy register and you wish to return to the same register, you will need to submit an application to reapply by an expired registrant

As a former registrant with ACP, on the myACP login screen, you must use the email address ACP previously had on file for you and click on “Forgot your password.” If you no longer have access to the email address you had on file with the college, please contact